Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just me, right now

I am obsessed with pinterest. I'm not proud of this but my boards sure do look pretty.

Can't live without sleep.

Am petrified of dropping my keys down a drain. I feel even more justified in this since that guy died trying to retrieve his in Wellington a while back.

Am proud of my parenting at the moment.

Really need to catch up on some photo stuff and blogging. :-( Story of my life.

Don't get why I feel so tried even when I go to bed early. Or why I seem to get SO MUCH less stuff done than ever before.

Think alternative medicine is awesome and too expensive- not that it's not worth the money- but it's just not affordable for me any time soon.

Relax by sleeping.

Am excited about nothing much at the moment- I'm not doing anything I'm really passionate about outside of parenting and there's nothing on the horizon to look forward too.

My worst vice is smelly and expensive, guilt-inducing, time wasting, bad for my health and a fantastic escape.

Fridge usually contains MILK, our fridge always contain milk. Not to have milk would be like some sort of apocalyptic happening.

Family is complicated, hard work, far away, exhausting, wonderful.

Friends don't understand why. No they don't. But I'm not sure I do either.

Attitude to exercise is exer- what?

Relationship with my body is a very personal question to ask... and blog about.... who wrote these anyway?

No comments: