Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Wiggles!!

Will sports the cheapest item on the merchandise stand (Wags Ears $8). And learning what it means to not have 'Hot Potato tickets' like these people......
The action starts. He's into it.... but not totally into it.
Let's just say he's cool about it all- and possibly more than a little disappointed that he can't actually talk to the Wiggles- he wants to invite them for dinner.
He's wriggling around on the floor not really watching what's happening.... I'm asking myself if this was a good investment?
Twinkle twinkle Little Star.....

It's almost done and finally he's dancing.
We stream out with every other parent and their paraphernalia sporting toddler- I know how the Wiggles get the bulk of their fortune now if only I had some T-shirts and DVD's kids wanted to buy!

He must have enjoyed it because he wants to go to the afternoon show as well.

After some experimenting of his own he finally learns to trust me when I tell him how helium balloons work in an unconstrained space. 
And Saskia gets an over priced Wiggles Balloon a month or two early, much to the chagrin of her younger brother. 
"I didn't want it to go all the way up Mum" 

No comments: