Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weighty Issues

I've lost all my pregnancy weight! They say 9 months to put it on and nine months to take it off... I did it in eight!!!

Of course my pre-pregnancy weight is 40kg over the recommended healthy weight range for my gigantic 5ft 2in height. But that is because I haven't got around to the 27 months worth of pregnancy weight loss from Kieran, Saskia and Merenia. Not to mention the loss of the weight of at least 5 phantom pregnancies I must have had as a child, as I didn't start my childbaring years in the best condition.

It would appear that Les and I are about to undergo a lifestyle retuning and embark on our own little weightloss marathon.

So as I sit here chewing my last few lollies for a while, sipping my non-diet Coke...

I pledge to you that:
  • I will not fill this blog with unending stats, and blow-by-blow accounts of the sentence we are currently serving.
  • There will be no fats and figures here.
  • I will not inflict my handy dandy weight loss tips on you.
  • I will not become a born again diet-er.
***************

No comments: