Friday, August 22, 2008

So many reasons...

I got a feel good email from Shannon today with real reasons to be happy this (semi) fine Friday morning. So here's my list...

  1. Happy to be married to the same awesome, handsome, kind and amazing guy for 10 years.
  2. Happy to be rockin' it out to the Conchords today. Thanks awesome, amazing handsome, guy.
  3. Happy that he is still asleep so I can write this post.
  4. Happy for family traditions.
  5. Happy that we decided to pare down the number of gifts we give our kids each year.
  6. Happy that she's happy.
  7. Happy for solid food that really is solid food.
  8. Happy to be spoilt for choice.
  9. Happy this didn't go any further. I'll be taking finger print evidence later. I suspect I'll find female DNA.
  10. Happy I realised which one of these melts, before things went horribly wrong. And that I had an alternative on hand for the one that doesn't melt.
  11. Happy that this is done already.
  12. Happy to have these to help energise me for the process.
  13. Happy that she's happy.
  14. Happy for good and kind teachers; Ms C, Mrs J, Miss R, Miss W, Mr H, and Mrs M.
  15. Happy to have these 3 in my life.
  16. Happy to get to see the world from his point of view everyday.



No comments: