Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Right now

I am:
~ looking at my word for next year and a potential symbol for it.
~ loving the warmer weather today... nice to have the door open.
~ thankful for a day completely alone.
~ inspired to scrapbook.
~ savouring my newly filed scrapbook pages.
~ reading:
The Last Girl (The Dominion Trilogy, #1) It's Not Always Depression: A New Theor… Guilt, Shame, and Anxiety: Understandin…
 Wildly Into the Dark: Typewriter Poems …My Age of Anxiety

~ swooning over wild flowers.
~ enjoying dancing while making lunches... it makes the boys laugh.
~ feeling a bit overwhelmed by a tough task.
~ counting my pennies... birthdays and Christmas are coming.
~ tasting Elevated Grounds Coffee most days. :-)
~ wondering... so much fucking wondering.
~ making bacon and eggs for lunch.
~ wishing I ahdn't fucked up my eating and gained all that weight back.
~ hoping I finish my first draft of 'CH' this month.
~ glad to have my front garden planted for the summer.
~ listening Black Eyed Peas.
~ relieved to have the scrapbook filing done.
~ seeing birds bathing.
~ dreaming, always, always.
~ thinking Yes, always!
~ anticipating a trip to check out Wungong and Churchman Brook Dams... hopefully soon... but so much wet weather lately!
~ going to Merenia's final ever school assembly on Thursday.
~ feeding my soul with photography and words.
~ grateful for opportunities.
~ in awe of the brains ability to protect you and fuck you over in the same breath.

No comments: