Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Right now...

~ looking at my October Kit from Mystical Scrapbooks.
~ loving that it's finally warming up.
~ thankful for 15 awesome, jam packed and sometimes chilled out days with my best friend.
~ inspired to get back on track.
~ savouring birthday lollies.
~ reading; (I don't usually read this many at once).


Nonviolent Commun... Boy Swallows Univ... The Making of Us You Can Heal Your Life
Wildly Into the Dark: Typewriter Poems …  My Age of Anxiety Lonely Planet's Best Ever Photography T…

~ swooning over these photos.
~ enjoying a return to routine and an empty inbox.
~ feeling mixed up.
~ counting the days left till school goes back.
~ tasting cheese... I think I might have a cheese fetish.
~ wondering about work, callings, seeing the world, and fulfilment.
~ making things neat and tidy.
~ wishing for a cash injection.
~ hoping to get out and about more with the camera.
~ listening to the shitty stories I'm telling myself.

~ relieved.
~ seeing the choices I make more clearly... annoyed I'm still making them, but happy with the awareness which is new.
~ dreaming of changing the world.
~ thinking- always, always thinking.

~ anticipating the bachelor finale this week... I'm embarrassed to admit that. :-)
~ going nowhere today- happily so.
~ grateful for my James, the girls at Elevated Grounds, Kieran's help with childcare, good counselling, messages from friends and family.

No comments: