Monday, September 25, 2017

Right Now

Right now I am:

~ looking at the books I have to read picking some fiction for my phone.
~ loving the time I have spent walking over the past three weeks.
~ thankful for a break in my personal clouds.
~ inspired by my upcoming birthday.
~ savouring school holiday break in routine.
~ reading... well... Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkeban and Accidentally Overweight paper editions... just finished Wild on my phone...
~ swooning over summer in Portland Oregon.
~ enjoying waking early.
~ feeling vaguely hopeful.
~ counting steps.
~ tasting cauliflower cheese (with blue cheese) yum!
~ wondering how one forgives oneself.
~ making little progress on much other than books.
~ wishing it was a year from now.
~ hoping my application is accepted.
~ glad of the rain as an excuse to chill out at home.
~ listening to Daughter too much... need to put something happier in the mix.

~ relieved I made a call.
~ seeing my typewriter and the start of a scrapbook page.
~ dreaming of snowy mountain lodges.
~ thinking I must get back to writing.

~ anticipating sorting some crap out.
~ going to the movies next Friday- Blade Runner The Final Cut.
~ grateful for my best friend.
~ in awe of spring.

No comments: