Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Right now...

Right now I am:

~ looking for prospective birthday presents.
~ loving fresh freesias beside me as I write.
~ thankful for the smell they have made permeating my space.
~ inspired by lovely characters.
~ savouring the hours I have available to me now.
~ reading Harry Potter and the Philosphers Stone for the first time ever.
~ enjoying doing some more things with the little boys lately.
~ feeling a little more in control sometimes.
~ making a lay out a day
~ wishing for some sort of dental miracle.
~ hoping for more sunny days.
~ glad for my decision to break-up with caffeine and facebook.
~ listening to Garbage ~ Strange Little Birds.

~ relieved to be making progress on a project that stalled for a bit.
~ seeing spring flowers everywhere.
~ dreaming of being a published author.
~ thinking in other peoples heads.

~ anticipating Friday- the day for adventure- and lunch with a friend.
~ going to bed early.
~ feeding the boys Cottage Pie.
~ grateful for quiet space in the mornings.
~in awe of nature... it's pretty bloody cool.

  ♥

No comments: