Saturday, February 13, 2016

Right Now

Right now I am:

~ looking at a lot of washing in various states.
~ loving The The and New Order- I've been going 'old school' on You Tube.
~ thankful for The Radices. Will is off on a sleepover with Robert we're down to two kids in the house.
~ inspired by Mystical Scrapbooks and LOAD I've done so much paper scrapbooking this year!
~ savouring nectarines from Fruit Loop.
~ reading Brene Brown's Rising Strong I have a love/hate relationship with it. It's mighty good but also challenging... stupid necessary hard work.
~ swooning over this space invaders ring, this Blue Wren print, this washi tape and the whole store of Tiny Kiwi Prints.
~ enjoying days with Tama, mostly.
~ feeling too busy.
~ counting the books I'm reading this year- I set a goal for 60.
~ tasting leftover cold roast lamb.
~ wondering if I can achieve a state of not busy.
~ making plans for Tama's homeschool year.
~ wishing for a new car. I want a brand new Kluger... I'm going to call it Freddy.
~ hoping Kieran is looked after on his Hockey overnight with the men... he's a grown-up technically but he's still my child.
~ glad of the cooler weather today.
~ listening to Radio Paradise, I love this online station so much, I really need to donate!

~ relieved Will is more than happy to be back at school.
~ seeing the figs ripening slowly.
~ dreaming of quiet and space.
~ thinking about blogging, writing, and joy.

~ anticipating Valentines day- nothing huge just some fun little stuff.
~ going to the beach soon with Tama.
~ grateful for water.

 ♥ 

No comments: