Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sparks Joy ~ Stationery

I'm a girl that can't pass up pretty paper. A brand new notebook with a funky cover, a cool card or post card, a letter writing set, and of course 12 x 12 for scrapbooking. I was one of those kids that had 50+ penpals, a novelty eraser collection, a stamp collection and an insane amount of cool pens and stickers. I no longer have the erasers or stamps- penpals are down to one. The pen collection has grown and expanded and I have and a lot of paper... a lot of paper. Far too many notebooks to ever fill- though I still look at more. I love Typo and am downright dangerous in Kikki K. I love Stationery, love it. Fresh paper brings joy in my world. A set of pens in a rainbow of colours make my heart sing and washi tape, don't get me started on the washi tape!

The best notebooks come from Compendium Publishing Live Inspired!

 ♥

No comments: