Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sparks Joy ~ Docs


I'm not a footwear fanatic- you'll never find me lusting after Louboutins (I couldn't even spell them!) or any of their ilk. Shoes for me have pretty much been about comfort and function. I only generally wear one or two pairs a season- right now it's a $30 pair of sandals and in the winter I'll be happy to put back on my red Mary Janes to keep my toes dry. 

But I do love Doc Martens. Not the plain old boring ones, but the cool groovy interesting ones. Of the 5 pairs I've owned the blue paisley were my favourite. I did a lot of things in those boots- lots of joyful memories. I'm partial to a nice floral doc, and the Hello Kitty Docs would be fun. But if I was choosing a pair right now the ones I'd choose are those ones above! The ultimate joy would be getting that pattern on a Mary Jane!

No comments: