Monday, June 15, 2015

This week on the web....

I don't get to vote in Australia and I know nothing about the various parties. But I do like a party that has a policy for good quality free play.

I love Charley Harper's artwork so this Pinterest board was like a treasure trove.

I liked the perspective in Gretchen Rubin from The Happiness Project's Favourite post.

Teacher Tom's post on natural teachers was quite good. In particular I loved this quote:
"...a natural teacher, I think, is someone who knows that she is teaching fully formed human beings. I will not be your master, nor will I be your servant. Perhaps at times I will be your guide, just as there will be times when you are mine. It's a stance that says, you are competent and respected; that you have the same rights and, indeed, responsibilities as the rest of us."
Did you read the article about chocolate helping you lose weight? Then perhaps you need to read this one about tricky journalists and junk science.


Ideas for lunches for the kiddos and Les.

Glennon's husband Craig picked some books I already love- so I'm keen to bookmark his list and try some of the ones that are new to me.

Free Range kids is a cool blog- I enjoyed this post I read recently.


Hobo Dinners look like they could be fun to try- thanks to Lisa for sharing this one.

And that's me for the week.... which I guess was pretty busy.


No comments: