Monday, June 1, 2015

Round-up~ May 2015

Enjoying....
Les: Thud Ridge, Game of Thrones
Gypsy: The Burning Room, The Madness of Modern Parenting, Killing Rachel, Stung,  The Crossroads of Should and Must, Greys, Survivor, Good Wife, Love Child, Game of Thrones, Undisclosed and Mortified Podcasts.
Kieran: Jasper Jones, Survivor, Game of Thrones
Merenia: The ANZAC Girls,
Will: Gemstone books, Minecraft book and book about Native Australian animals.
Tama: Library books, especially Dinosaur Books


Well that was fun...
Making plastic bag kites with Matthew and the rest of the Kindy kids.Kieran's First game with the 17's (and the subsequent ones). Will went to Roberts for a sleepover and the went roller-skating and Robert came to ours. Merenia had an excursion to Curtain University. Mental health day for Will including a trip into the city to John Oldham Park. Mother's Day afternoon tea at Kindy. Tama enjoyed painting the big box we got at Kindy in the backyard. The boys enjoyed the big box in general. Will went to Callums Karate Party and on the same day Tama went to his Callum's Birthday Party as well. The boys played a cool game called Nature Trackers. Tama had a Kindy Excursion to Stirk Park. Merenia did her Dance performance at Kalamunda. Les took the boys to Dome for dessert. Lunch at Maccas for me and T with Les. Nadya came for dinner - we got funky Icecream. Les and Merenia went to F3B for the two days of the long weekend. The boys played with Sebastian and Josh and Mitch over the long weekend.

Yum, yum, yum...
Lisa's Carrot Cupcakes (Callum's Mum). The food at the Kindy open day. Chunky chocolate chippies. Vegemite Chocolate and also the Pretzel and Peanut one too.

For you...For me?
Birthday Presents for the Callums,Simpsons Lego Mini Figs, Pj's and Socks for M, Tracksuit pants for the boys. New jeans and Distress Ink for me. A Triceratops for Tama and a Lego Hero for Will. Will got new shoes and graphites in his new shoes. Danes gear for Merenia. I scored a cool shelving unit for my scraproom from the skip bin at the Hospital. New Printer because the old one died. Photobooks for us and Glenys, plus the Nature Tracker Bird Spotting Notebooks.

Bugger!
Tama lost his toenail. Will got some sort of Gastro bug and was out for the day yesterday- poor wee guy.

Hooray!
The 17's won their game against Rockingham. The guy Kieran and I wanted to win won Survivor. I finally sorted the Hockey First Aid kits and Simon got me some Spray on Ice and proper plasters. I completed 4 photo books and a heap of digital LO's. A whole week Hockey Free over the WA day Long weekend.Will earned his silver badge (50 faction tokens since he's been at school).

Etc...
Tama had an appointment with Dr Houliston. I caught up with Salvy to talk about the kids leavers plans. Merenia did lots of Netball Umpiring including a Carnival at Midland. And Kieran has done a bit for Hockey as well. Jayme came over a couple of times and she and Merenia practised their dance. We passed our rental inspection. Tama had a massive sleep in till after 9am one morning- I got Cathy to grab Will on her way to school. I took Kieran to the Doctor as per ADF instructions- he also got his Panel date for Canberra. Will's OT came and watched him at school. Photo day at school. Tama is 101.5cm tall and 19.6kg. Tama and Will are both enjoying H2H. Pam stopped by to update us on her Kitchen Plans. I took myself to the Doctor. Merenia had Yohfest Practice.

Seen and Heard...

Les talking to Will and Tama:
"Don't touch that meat. That's Mum's meat and she's going to want it in the morning. So don't take a bite out of it and don't steal it from the fridge. Don't even think about touching it at all."
Tama whispers to Will:
"We're so going to touch it aren't we!"
______________________________________________

Tama: I 'weally weally' want to have a baby.
Me: I think you're a bit young to have a baby plus you'll need to get married. (I know not strictly true).
Tama: Oh no! I'm weally weally scared of getting married Mum.
_______________________________________________

Tama came home from Hook into Hockey and said "Mum I played on the Kalamunda Team for the first time!!"
 _______________________________________________

I got a reminder on my phone when we were out watching the space station fly across our sky. I told the kids that it was the Doctor calling from the Space Station telling them to wave. Tama said after:
"My favourite part was waving to Mum's Doctor on the Space Station".

No comments: