Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Together Tuesdays

I am starting to settle into my word for the year: Together. There are still some parts of it that I am struggling with but one part of it for me this year is about Getting my 'shit' together. And I am using Tama's first few weeks at Kindy to gather my thoughts and ideas and put some solid plans and routines in place. I'm working on three different tracks. One is setting up processes for getting things done, doing things with the kids and around the house. The second is thinking about what I want for me and my life. And the other is getting stuff finished- some things just need to be done. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your word for this year and you implementation areas. I feel the same way myself most days! Good luck Gypsy. I'll be following along (and maybe playing at home) on how your progress goes.
Paula