Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The one about Blogging in 2015

I've been fairly lax in my posting here this year. Part of it is that I have been doing LOAD (Layout a day) this month and the other part is that it wasn't until recently that I really got organised and sorted my focus for the year, life and everything.

I have to say blogging isn't high on my list of priorities.

That said it is something I like having and doing and I will definitely still try and post the basics each week. But until I can figure out how to blog in a voice that is authentically mine without worrying about all the people who scare me I think maybe the really interesting and more personal stuff will be a bit light on the ground- for a while.

That said I am changing a few things around so I can share them more promptly and you'll see what I mean about that tomorrow. :-)

No comments: