Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Recipe: Lemon Heaven

 

 You need: One 300ml Bottle of whipping cream, One can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and at least 4 juicy lemons.

 Beat the cream well and set aside. 
Then juice the lemons- I use 5 juicy lemons because I like it really lemony- you might prefer 3 or 4. The recipe calls for the zest of one lemon- but I don't like the grainy texture of having the zest in there so I only use about a quarter-half of a lemon- if at all.
Combine well the lemon juice, zest and condensed milk. The acid in the juice 'cooks' the condensed milk. 
When the lemon and condensed milk are completely combined fold them into the whipped cream till fully mixed. Then put into the fridge until set.... or as long as you can resist. 

Tips: 1. Don't wear a black top... because it looks so bad when you drip the mixture on to it while eating it as you're cooking. 
2. Keep a spoon near the mix in your fridge and snack on it as you go past.



I take no responsibility for any weight gain, any compulsion you may develop for this food, or the complaints of your family when you eat the bulk of it and leave little to none for the rest of them. 

Enjoy.


1 comment:

Jim Henderson said...

Oh. My. God. Here, just take my money!