Friday, August 1, 2014

Clowns Vs. Ninjas


Every time I see this I start singing... "Clowns to the left of us, Ninja's to the right. Here I am stuck in the middle with you!" I know it's jokers but it works. :-) Will's best friend Rober goes to a CirQuest Circus skills class each Saturday morning and for the last Saturday of the term they did a show- for family and friends to come watch and have a go. It was super cool.



Robert did plate spinning he's second from the left below (no hat or wig, because that's how he rolls or spins as the case may be).




We saw some pretty cool stuff in the rest of the show as well.












And then these two got together and had snacks. They are so lovely together- kindred spirits- I like Robert a lot!


Then it was time for Will to have a go.




No comments: