Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Unphotographed

The photograph I didn't take today was of myself at 4:30am at the Lions Lookout up in Lesmurdie. I stood sandal glad feet rooted to the ground. As the wind bufffeted and blasted me from behind. Plastering my pretty green pyjama pants to my legs so that they were outlined in the dark morning, the excess fabric trying it's hardest to jump from the front of my body into the dark abyss in front. The drops of rain were forced through my t-shirt cooling my back in the early morning warmth that stays despite the wind in this Perth summer. I was unmoving though. Except my index finger poised and ready as I watched.

And these are the photos I did take....

 







 






 








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, awesome pics Gypsy :o)
Joz.

Unknown said...

Startling stuff!

Unknown said...

Not sure which is more awesome... your description of you standing their taking the photos or the photos.
Ever the inspiration Gypsy xxx