Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I can't believe I never blogged....

I'm just finishing sorting and 'processing' the photos from last year and come across a couple of things I never got to blogging from Pre-Perth times! Todays post is from the 'So cool I can't believe I didn't blog it' files- and tomorrow is the last post in a very long series.

 During our last week in New Zealand while we were staying at the Welfare House I spent the best part of a day with my angel and saviour Carolann at Château Kemp making Gingerbread houses for the Baristas at Starbucks and the Kindy teachers among others. We used Not Martha's Template and The Martha's Recipe- which didn't really translate with New Zealand ingredients so we changed it for batch two. I think the houses ended up being a bit bigger than they were supposed to be- but it didn't matter because with Carolanns frickin' awesomeness with a piping bag they looked so freakin' cute it wouldn't have mattered how they looked or tasted.










They all got bagged up in cellophane, bedecked with Ribbon, name tags and poem and delivered to some of the worlds best people. Which is why I am now left wondering (6 months later) why the hell I didn't give one to Carolann! Duh!! 

No comments: