Tuesday, November 15, 2011

14 Weeks in 14 (or so)days: Week 44

Who knew there's a world of Swizzle Stick collectors out there?? I got these in the box I won at the auction unsurprisingly I wasn't all that keen to keep them but they seemed like something some one took the care to collect- a quick google found me a kindred Swizzle stick collecting spirit. So they are now on the way to Columbus, USA.


I love my little "Chubba Bubba"


I love the dexterity and co-ordination developing right before my very eyes.


I love this boy's sense of humour and silliness!


I love Green's Chocolate Mud cake- an old favourite from when we lived here before.


I love a good sized sink with a big clear bench beside it- perfect place for a quick bath.



I love this cheeky grin and how pleased with himself when he manages to stuff one or even better both hands in there!


I love how he thinks it's some sort of coup and a great joke to be wearing his dad's boots!


No comments: