Friday, November 11, 2011

14 Weeks in 14 (or so)days: Week 42


I tell you it is so good to be getting through these and closer to the end! There was a while there where I gave serious consideration to just giving myself a break and skipping those weeks- but I am so glad I didn't having done this 365 project for almost 3 years now I can really look back and see how things have changed and also just how full and amazing our lives are- even when it seems like we are doing the same things day to day. Last week in the 365 journalling I forgot to mention that Tama found his hands and declared them good! And this week I should have said on the Monday that he made it all the way from his back to his front rolling over fully for the first time!

So this week I think life really started to get 'normal'.

And this is what normal looks like for us.....






















 ♥

No comments: