Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog holiday

Because I deserve it.

I only have a tiny box left to unpack (really just sort out). And of course the box that I got at the auction yesterday to sort, photograph, and distribute... any one want a collection of drink sticks??

But I do have a stack of photos to sort and a pile of Digi scrapping to get through and then I'm planning some sort of blog-o-paloozza thing where I recount 14 weeks in 14 days followed by a movie week- because really you gotta see this baby and the house and all the crazy stuff that goes on at 3:10pm.

And as staying up till 2:30am ain't working for me for now I am taking a week off of all blogging and then (hopefully) I'll be back. And better than ever before, or at least just as good... or maybe slightly below par- I do have a 3 month old keeping me up nights.

1 comment:

Ailsa said...

I remember those days! And with a baby too! Keep up the good work, you'll get there!