Friday, March 1, 2024

Minding my Time: Right Now

Right now I am:

~ looking at the Rainbow Lorikeets in my tree... hoping for a red collared.
~ loving some milder weather... okay, it's still 32deg out there...but it's not 42.
~ thankful for my self imposed house arrest. It worked.
~ inspired to get more done.
~ savouring time alone. Always.
~ reading The Last Witness. A new series for me. After book 1 I am not sold but giving it a chance.
~ swooning over the badges at Heckin' Unicorn.
~ enjoying listening to music for a change.
~ feeling pleased I made the choice to stay home.
~ counting birds. Everyday. 66 days in a row so far,
~ tasting the breeze on my skin.
~ wondering where I might venture to tomorrow. North, South, East or ??
~ making a manifesto for my One Little Word.
~ wishing I'd stayed on track last year.
~ wishing I felt safe to volunteer at DRWS.
~ hoping I'll at least get shortlisted for the YCO postion.
~ glad the boys will be away for the weekend. (Cadet Camp).
~ listening to: The Police, Walking in Your Footsteps on Radio Paradise

~ relieved to be catching up on the photo editing.
~ seeing possibilities and opportunities.
~ dreaming of travel. Always dreaming of travel.
~ thinking about how I spend my time.

~ anticipating Max's watercolour retreat next weekend. And getting back to Country Papercraft.
~ going out to do a quick bit of shopping later, and then hopefully a swim.
~ feeding my rubbish bin as I get sorted.
~ grateful for Merenia and Jim.
~in awe of nature- she's genuinely awesome!

 



No comments: