Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Right Now

Right now I am: 

~ looking at a very tidy craft table - it feels great!
~ loving being home after ten days away.
~ thankful for the blanket on my lap.
~ inspired by some new crafting supplies.
~ savouring the ease that the school holidays bring.
~ reading Garry Disher, Lynda LaPlante, and Brenda Chapman.
~ enjoying the comfort of my own bed.
~ feeling a little behind, and also a lot like doing some scrapbooking.
~ counting my pennies in anticipation of a road trip later this year.
~ tasting vanilla sponge with strawberries and cream... so good.
~ wondering what Kieran has been up to today.
~ making Australiana based Christmas cards by request.
~ wishing the photobook I have to do was already done, and Will's one too.
~ hoping to get out for Orchid photos on Saturday.
~ glad to have broken the back of Sharon's decluttering project.
~ listening to Radio Paradise... some great retro tunes and other stuff that is new to me.
~ relieved that my feet have stopped hurting!!
~ seeing mess and clutter around the place... oh the irony!
~ dreaming of a top end trip.
~ thinking about all the things I need to do.
~ anticipating school going back. I need a time out.
~ going nowhere this week- which is great because it's wet, wet, wet!
~ grateful for my neighbour Wendy.
~in awe of nature.

No comments: