Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Right Now...

Right now I am:

~ looking at my scrapbooking table and wondering why I don't seem to want to go there.~ loving having caught up with a bunch of digital stuff... I am so up to date it's scary.
~ thankful school is back and masks are no longer mandatory.
~ inspired by all the digital scrapbooking I have done lately... I am keen to make some long overdue photobooks.
~ savouring the fact that I got Banana Choc chip Ice Cream today from the Kiwi Shop... that will be supper.
~ reading: Memento, The Power of Habit, and Clancy of the Overflow.
~ swooning card-making, and new chipboard
~ enjoying the view which is completely lacking in laundry for a change.
~ feeling, nah not really, I try not to.
~ counting down the days till I can get away in the car for a night or two.
~ tasting left-over chicken from last nights Burritos.
~ wondering about better system for using my digital supplies.
~ making no progress on my One Little Word album for 2020.
~ wishing the postal service from China wasn't quite so slow. And that I could go and meet my niece while she's still a little baby.
~ hoping to find my paper scrapping mojo soon.
~ listening to How the Dead Speak and First Aid Kit (Ruins and Stay Gold)
~ relieved that we finally got accepted for NDIS Support.
~ anticipating a weekend at Country Papercraft
~ going to have an early night!
~ grateful for community in times of need.
~in awe of Raptors; Eagles, Kites, Ospreys, Falcons, Hawks... such cool birds.

No comments: