Friday, December 27, 2019

Currently...

Right now I am:

~ looking at lots of lego in the 'grown-up's lounge'... post-Christmas creations.
~ loving the slow space between Christmas and the new year.
~ thankful for the use of a swimming pool for a few days.
~ inspired by new digital scrapbooking supplies.
~ savouring Christmas Ham.
~ reading
a really good book- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff 
~ swooning over water.
~ enjoying some cooler days.
~ feeling antsy- uncharacteristically I don't yet have my word for 2020.
~ counting down the last days of the year.
~ tasting Cherry Liqueur Chocolates- my personal Christmas tradition since forever.
~ wondering about a Gratitude project for 2020
~ making Scrapbook pages... I want to hit 300 pages made for the year... though I have a photobook I can't blog that probably pushes that up to 330-ish.
~ wishing for a bit more energy- I feel SO tired.
~ hoping for a better decade then the one we're about to say goodbye too.
~ glad for my boys and the girl- good people, weird people, lovely people.
~ listening to Billie Eilish- saw her on Carpool Karaoke and thought she was just lovely and so cool- brought the CD- I am very happy and it kind of matches the mood I didn't quite realise I was carrying.

~ relieved by a recent conversation. Not quite free of the guilt and stress I was carrying- but feeling a little lighter.
~ seeing things a little more clearly- unexpected things, I'm glad.
~ dreaming of travel, birds, and flowers- adventure!
~ thinking, always thinking. Mostly about future plans- OLW, CDF's and 2020 projects.

~ anticipating the new year.
~ going to take it easy a bit longer.
~ feeding my creative and book-loving heart.
~ grateful for family.
~in awe of nature, bush fires, and resilient people.

No comments: