Thursday, November 8, 2018

Right now...

~ looking at potential words for next year's One Little Word.
~ loving the feeling that something has just clicked into place.
~ thankful for first readers.
~ inspired, yes finally I am.
~ savouring lollies, for now.
~ reading too many things!!
~ swooning over birds in my yard.
~ enjoying the warmer weather.
~ feeling better than I have in a long time.
~ counting my blessings.
~ tasting Schweppes Pineapple and Lemon Mineral water.
~ wondering about woo woo. :-)
~ making plans.
~ wishing, actually I'm trying to quit wishing.
~ hoping, I always hope. But mostly I'm intending on doing more than hoping.
~ glad counselling is almost over for the year, phew.
~ listening to Vance Joy (inside) and Florence and the Machine (car).

~ relieved, yes, yes I am!!
~ seeing some new birds attending our seed bowl and bird bath, exciting!
~ dreaming- also not really dreaming too much.
~ thinking yes, lots of thinking.

~ anticipating life.
~ going to try fucking hard.
~ feeding the birds. :-)
~ grateful for me.
~in awe I wrote a book.


  

No comments: