Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wish List

Elle Luna's new book: Your Story is your Power.

36655959 

Some art by Helen Dardik.... colourful, colourful, colourful. Web. Instagram. Etsy

I'd like to be a Patron for Jen! Check out her blog here.

I would love to have a look at a few issues of The Phoenix Soul online magazine.

I need to get a lot more technically proficient with the camera...   but some creative ideas would also be welcomed... so this book: A Lesser Photographer sounds interesting.

This from Heidi Swapp- Just for the Flamingo.

Heidi Swapp - Pineapple Crush Collection - Ephemera

I'm still keen to play with a set of Altenew Layering Stamps (I do have the Flamingo) These ones look pretty.

Image result for Altenew - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Winter Rose 

The new Crate Paper Line Wild Heart line looks pretty cool too... perfect for scrapping a tropical holiday! 


And while we're talking tropical holiday I'll add a destination to my wish list: Maluku Islands aka The Spice Islands in Indonesia.


  Photo Credit: afnitourtravel.blogspot.com

That's enough wishing for now. 
 ♥

No comments: