Sunday, October 1, 2017

Me...

I've been having a somewhat rough time lately to the point where I don't even really recognise myself. I see myself in a window and get a surprise or write my name and feel unsure of what it means. I know that sounds weird right? Agreed. Anyway I'm not a believer in horoscopes but I do like to read them to see what they make me think about... how might this apply in my life right now? What things work for me and what's just rubbish. So to try and remember who I am I looked up my Natal chart. A natal chart uses your birth date and time and your location in the world at birth to define your star sign and the location of the planets when you were born. I took my Natal chart and pulled out the things that made sense to me- the stuff I remember feeling like as a person before life got really fucking hard and messy. 

I was born on October 1st 1973 at 11:25pm in Dunedin, New Zealand... that makes me a Libra. Here's what the astrologers seemed to get right...


  • I have vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.
  • I am sociable, somewhat intellectual.
  • I have an almost innocent way about me that makes me very approachable.
  • I am generally quite eager to cooperate.
  • I am peace-loving but can stir up all sorts of trouble when principles that are important to me are in question/danger.
  • I enjoy it when I have balance in my life. 
  • I am passionate about fairness, justice and equality. 
  • I am always looking for the "best" way or the "right" way to live. 
  • harmony is my ultimate goal, but idealism and high expectations can mean some discontent. 
  • I invest much of my energy into my personal and private life, my home, and my family.
  • privacy is important to me.
  • I am naturally protective of my family, including my heritage, and of my personal life. 
  • I have a stronger sense of purpose and appreciation of harmony than most people. 
  • I am personally popular, mainly because I expect harmony in my relationships.
  • I am attractive to the opposite sex, and my self-confidence and security make me easy to deal with on many levels.
  • My relaxed, easygoing disposition puts others at ease. 
  • I am endowed with generosity and friendliness, in some ways I appear to be lucky in life. I attract good things with a positive frame of mind and a charitable disposition.
  • I am usually well-received, helpful, and well-informed.
  • I enjoy travel and have a special affection for foreign places and people. 
  • I am good-hearted, possessing strong morals and much faith in life and in people. I prefer to find the good in situations and in people. 
  • I usually make good on my promises, and the sincerity I exude can be trusted. Looking on the bright side is my forte--people can turn to me for a pleasing dose of faith and optimism.
  • My vitality is usually good and quite constant. I am not hard-driving, but my constitution is generally strong.
  • I am quick to chuckle and can't resist any appeal to my sense of humour. My faith in life and willingness to find humour in life are obvious.
  • there is an unmistakably dreamy, inspired, and sensitive side to me. 
  • I have marked appreciation for music and the arts.
  • I am naturally compassionate.
  • I am sensitive to those who are suffering, although I am not usually taken advantage of. 
  • I am a humanitarian and may have a special connection with animals especially birds. 
  • I have a fertile imagination, am full of inspiration, and very emotional.
  • I have much sexual vitality and passion. 
  • It is easy and natural for me to find a passion and pursue it, and to focus on a goal. 
  • I am not much scared of anything. 
  • I enjoy and embrace growth, especially of the psychological kind. 
  • I love a good mystery, and am adept at solving it.
  • I readily assign meaning to what others might consider "ordinary" events. I look for symbols, and read between the lines in most any situation. 
  • not afraid to get my hands dirty, and I am usually quick to help others--not only with mundane tasks, but also on a spiritual or psychological level. 
  • My insight is sharp and sometimes awe-inspiring. I am perceptive and not easily rattled or surprised in life. 
  • I am not a do-gooder nor am I a law-breaker. However, I am not afraid of the "dark side" of human nature, and I will bend the rules from time to time if I feel the need to do so. 
  • I am not fond of superficiality, and am generally the first to spot pretense of any kind. 
  • I am passionate and can be intense. 
  • I have a hunger to experience more than just an "ordinary" life, and I can be quite ambitious. 
  • I have a need for personal freedom and space.

No comments: