Monday, March 28, 2016

Right now...

Right now I am:

~ looking at scrapbooking supplies online I think my all time favourite brand might be going to fold.
~ loving a sunny day after a wet Easter.
~ thankful to finally be pretty much caught up on a bunch of stuff.
~ inspired to make a mini album.
~ savouring the long weekend.
~ reading The Non-Designers Guide to Designing.
~ enjoying swimming each week.
~ counting down the weeks till Tama starts school.
~ tasting chocolate... it is Easter after all.
~ writing blog posts for Mystical Scrapbooking.
~ wishing for more time in the day.
~ hoping to get my car sorted soon.
~ listening to a scrapbooking podcast and the boys chatter.

~ relieved to have my 'To do' list a bit shorter.
~ seeing laundry... a never ending pile.
~ dreaming of being really organised and relaxed.
~ thinking about Joy.

~ going nowhere fast.

No comments: