Sunday, December 6, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
...We took our family Christmas Photo.
... Merenia and friends went to visit their friend in hospital and went shopping in town.
... We skyped with Ehren and Shannon.
... The boys went BMXing.
... We started the Advent Calendars.
... Merenia and friends threw a surprise birthday celebration at Dome and Stirk Park for a friend.
... We renewed our lease for another year.
... Will and I went Op Shopping.
... Nadya came over for the day and she and Kieran went shopping.
... Will and I did Kindy help.
... I got the Christmas cards done and sent off.
... I caught up with Wendy on the phone.
... Kieran Graduated from High School with top honours in Maths and Maths Spec, an Engineering award. And the 2015 Dux.
... Kieran went out with friends after Grad.
... Robert came for a sleepover.
... Clare dropped me off to the airport.
... I flew to Brisbane.
... I watched Last Cab to Darwin.
... I had Frappuccinos!
... I got to hang out with my Grandma.
... Will went to Roberts house for a sleepover.
... Les and Tama hung out and went to the Volcano Park.
... Grandma brought me a nice top.


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: