Sunday, September 6, 2015

'You've had a good day son....'

This was a good week....

Because...
... Les and Merenia had a day out flying.
... Nadya came over to hang out for the day.
... Tama and I had a quiet hang out day.
... Will went Roller Skating with Robert.
... Kieran and I watched the two ladies semi's- the two's won!
... I got a bit caught-up with my photos and 365.
... Will and I finally got out in the garden.
... Les took Tama to Kindy for the fathers day breakfast.
... Les had the whole day off and took both boys out for the afternoon to Tomato Lake and swimming at Belmont Oasis..
... I finally got to meet Layla.
... Kieran and I watched the ones win their first semi and enjoyed some PHS Chips and Gravy.
... Will had his last session of H2H for the season- both boys got a swag of goodies.
... we relaxed and enjoyed the lack of sport going on. :-)


"You've had a good day son"  is the punchline of a joke my dad used to tell about a father, his son, a bear won in a side show at a carnival and a Mini Car... it's a great joke and the one liner punchline has stayed with us for a very long time. This weekly post is about being grateful for the little and big things in our lives and celebrating success the grand and everyday kind.
  ♥

No comments: