Monday, July 6, 2015

This week on the web....

Not much reading this week... I have a good book. :-)

I have reserved as many of these as my library has and have added the rest to my Book Depository wishlist... I love a quality list of children's book recommendations.

Just another crappy thing about teaching and learning these days. I did enjoy this sentence though....
"We risk producing a generation of children who believe that a sentence such as ‘I bounded excitedly from my cramped wooden seat and flung my arm gracefully up like a bird soaring into the sky’ is always better than ‘I stood and put my hand up’."
Why your stomach is messing with your brain.

This weeks Etsy finds....


I couldn't imagine paying for a bookmark but if I did it would totally be these ones!

I like the idea of a special plate for the little boys. I think Tama would like this Koala plate.


I like the weird and the wonderful in a artwork so this is super cool to me.

 Fun pencil village- would take up too much space on my table but so fun.

Another Helen Dardik- Botanical Romance.

Super Fun Tent play house for outside and inside.

No comments: