Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What I've been looking at lately....

How to Change Your Beliefs and Stick to Your Goals for Good from James Clear.

2014 Integrity Report also James Clear- I like these questions as a way of framing what's happening in my life.

Becoming an Umpire... inexplicably this is something I really want to do.

'Healthy' Honey Crackles recipe. Yum.

The PollyScrap Blog I've become friends with Ruth from Polly- she totally has her heart in the right place and puts together awesome and great value scrapbook kits!

This blog about Tapping.... these seems kind of hokey to me... but also interesting.

Teacher Tom he's my teaching HERO!

Summer Tomato... we are moving towards getting our family off most sugar Summer Tomato has some great articles and recipes.

As does I quit sugar.

5 reasons Toddlers won't follow our instructions; The kids are driving me nuts I need all the help I can get.

Creative Live... I tried to tune into two classes this week (Lain Ehman's (scrapbooking) and Darya Rose from Summer Tomato) but the US based hours make it a little tricky I did enjoy watching some of the replays.

No comments: