Sunday, December 9, 2012

Simple Sunday

Coming up to the last few weeks of 'Simple' as my one little word I thought I would share a few extra images that sum it all up for me. I have already picked my word for 2013 in fact it came to me a couple of months ago and then was reiterated and emphasised in a variety of ways. Simple has served me well and I had enjoyed doing Ali Edwards One Little Word Class at Big Picture Classes till I stopped paper scrapping. Not sure if I'll do it again next year or not or just do the same prompts a second time. Maybe digital?  I wasn't as mindful of my word in the second half of the year but I did try. I almost think it'd be great if there was a way to keep your old words just behind the new in the forefront of your mind- but it kind of defeats the purpose of having just one. 
I will keep my simple mantra for a while yet I think:

Simple rhythm
Intentional acts
Mindful living and loving
Play
Laugh
Enjoy

I will also try and remember:

Do I need to be doing this? 
Just parent.
What we have is enough.



No comments: