Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello My Boy!

Hi Buddy,

I hope you are having a cool time at Jakes! What movie did you go see? Did you stay up late for New Years Eve? Happy New Year by the way and the same to Karen, Joe and Jake! It's going to be an aweseme one for you considering it's your last year at primary school! You are going to Japan and you've got a new bedroom! On the subject of the new bedroom (did you like that segway?) how does this suit you for the layout??


(Don't worry I'm going to move all that junk.)



Let me know via the comments, phone or email.

Love Mum.

PS There is no going back now.


They really love their new room.

P.P.S. Wireless internet may be a couple of weeks away though, and we're looking at getting you a new/old (LCD) screen for your computer if we can pick one up cheap.

1 comment:

Kieran said...

It's good but give me back my LEGO poster.