Sunday, December 14, 2008

Doin' it like a man

The pictures of Kierans spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots spots have been embargoed. Unfortunately he has managed to get the worst case of the three of them... Merenia or even Will would have been more suited for this. He's taking it like a man of course. Totally pathetic. Apparently the world is against him- even Television (there was a cartoon this morning and one of the characters had Chicken Pox- "It's like they are rubbing it in!"). He has had three baths and is slathered with cream. His back and stomach are covered under his hair looks quite bad and he seems to be getting more on his face now but the freckles make it hard to tell. He's milking it for all it's worth... "Can I have a lemonade?", "Lollies may make me feel a little better""Can I have another lemonade?" "Can I read the paper first", "Can I have another lemonade?" ""Can I have a lemonade with my Ice Cream just in case I get an ice cream headache?" Hmmmmmm it's going to be a good week!

Anyone know where I can get shares in lemonade?

No comments: