Friday, April 16, 2010

Last Official Day

Today is the last day of Kieran's school holidays with scrapbook camp in the middle it has gone too fast and I think we'd all like an extra week off. I certainly need a bit more of a break I still haven't caught up on my camp lost sleep and spent a lot of last night awake after dreaming I was on some sort of sinking ocean liner rescue squad!!

Will said this morning "I used Andy to take da roosta outta da tot."

Which translates to: "I used the Allen key to take the screws out of the cot."

Which is true- where Merenia got the co-ordination gene and Kieran got the brains gene- Will apparently got both- which is I guess is why Les found him making himself a sandwich when I was away.

Today and tomorrow (and probably Sunday as well) I need to get a bunch of odd jobs done including finishing Kieran's passport application, dealing with some Rugby stuff, prepping for this years 'Week in the Life 2010", and making some small furniture changes now that the cot is down. So I think I'll take a weekend blog break and catch you next week when I am back on the taxi treadmill.

No comments: